A pump that is able to operate even when it is completely immersed in water is referred to as a submersible pump or an electric submersible pump. The motor is completely enclosed in a hermetic seal and is tightly connected to the body of the pump. The use of submersible Flat cables has increased by a factor of three in recent years, and many applications, including submersible motors and pumps, require the use of these cables in order to function properly.
Both a Submersible Pump and a Pump Cables are constructed to allow connections to be made in water at a variety of depths and while subjected to a wide range of pressures. Since its invention in the late 1950s, flat wires have become one of the most popular types of cables. The strong demand in the water related sector was the primary motivation for the development of flat wire.
The wrapping of a three core flat cable should be able to undergo friction and keep water from entering the cable for heavy-duty applications, such as those found in factories and underground pumps. These cables are suitable for these kinds of applications. The sheathing is constructed out of a particular grade of PVC that is used for sheathing, which provides the necessary smoothness and sturdiness. Depending on the requirements of the application, pump cables are available with voltage ratings of either 450/750V or 600/1000V.
The harsh and demanding environments in which Submersible Flat Cable India are expected to function are taken into consideration throughout the manufacturing process. Bright copper of electrolytic grade is used in the production of the individual flexible conductors. To guarantee the wires have a long lifespan, they are pulled, heated, and grouped appropriately. Each of these three malleable copper conductors is insulated with a compound made of PVC that has been carefully prepared, and the cores are put up in the Flat Parallel position.
Specifications of Submersible Flat Cable
When choosing flat cables, it is essential to take into consideration the many criteria pertaining to the conductors, insulation material, pitch, and cable shielding.
About the Conductors
- A wire or mixture of wires that are not insulated from each other and that allow the flow of electric current via the cable is called a cable conductor. A cable conductor may be either a single wire or a group of wires. Requirements for conductors comprise the kind of material, the dimensions of the components, and the total number of conductors.
- A wide variety of conductive metals may be found in conductor material. Copper is the material that is used the most frequently seen. It has a strong resistance to corrosion and a high thermal conductance, but its strength-to-weight ratio is not particularly high. Aluminium, which has a lower density than copper, is a popular choice when it comes to the conductor of electrical current.
- The purpose or function for which the Submersible Flat Cable is designed is often what decides the amount of conductors.
Characteristics of Submersible Flat Cable India
- Excellent Adaptability and Prolonged Lifespan
- Coils of 100, 200, 300, 500, and 1000m are the standard unit of packaging.
- Extremely resistance to humidity, roughness, grease, oil
- Core Color may be any of the following: Red, Yellow, or Blue
- Outstanding mechanical and electrical characteristics
- The Primary Color which there is availability according to the customer’s preference.
- The cables are appropriate for use at higher depths in water
- Wire of High Quality with ISI Marking for the Installation of Submersible Pumps
- Proof against water, cracks, and adverse weather conditions Insulation on the outside to provide durability.
Apart from that, if you are interested to know about Top Reasons to Use Pneumatic Tools Over Electric Ones then visit our daily bites category.